GALLOWAY, N.J. – William Hallinan and Eric Papazian both rank fifth in the Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference (CACC) after the men's track and field team competed at the Osprey Invitational hosted by Stockton University over the weekend.
Hallinan is now fifth in the 1500m, while Papazian is fifth in the 200m.
For the second event in a row USciences had quite the showing in the 1500m, with freshmen Hallinan, Ryan Ward and Johnathan Epstein all bettering their times from two weeks ago while placing in the top-seven of the field of 47.
Once again it was Hallinan leading the threesome as he placed third overall with a time of 4:09.28, a time that ranks fifth out of 46 in the CACC.
Matthew Connolly also ran the 1500m, completing the event in 5:11.62.
Those four also ran USciences' first 4x800m relay of the season, coming in at 8:48.66.
Papazian is also fifth in the CACC after he ran the 200m in 22.99 to place 22nd out of 62.
Papazian also placed 22nd, out of 54, in the 400m with a time of 52.83.
Rounding out the action was Conor Glass, who competed in the Javelin and marked at 32.2m.
University of the Sciences next competes at the Widener Invite next weekend.
22. Eric Papazian – 22.99 (collegiate personal record)
22. Eric Papazian – 52.83
3. William Hallinan – 4:09.28 (collegiate personal record) (six points)
6. Ryan Ward – 4:11.62 (collegiate personal record) (three points)
7. Johnathan Epstein – 4:13.98 (collegiate personal record) (two points)
42. Matthew Connolly – 5:11.62
8. Ward, Epstein, Connolly, Hallinan – 8:48.66 (one point)
18. Conor Glass – 32.2m