Philadelphia, Pa. - It was a great day for a run as the University of the Sciences hosted the 2016 Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference Championships at the Belmont Plateau on Sunday afternoon. The women's team took third place with a total of 122 points with an average pace of 21:26. The men's team earned a 12th place finish, with an average time of 33:24. Though the day was bittersweet for some as it was the final competitive collegiate race for senior Tim Storino. The Devils women's team found success as sophomore Emily Brand earned top 15 Academic Honors from the conference, and freshman Elizabeth Sauers brought back All-CACC Honors with her top 15 finish coming in at a time of 20:59.
- Freshman Gabrielle Moss just missed the top 15 with an 18th place finish in a time of 21:07.
- Sophomore Regan Asay came in at a time of 21:23.
- Freshman Olivia DeLorenzo was close behind in a time of 21:41.
- Right on the heels of DeLorenzo was Jessica Fraone in a time of 22 minutes even.
- Juniors Bridget Houghton and Samantha Frear came in at a time of 22:28 and 23:52.
- Storino led the men's side with a final time of 30:47.
- Junior David Wilds was the next Devil to cross the line in a time of 34 minutes flat.
- Scott Jacobs was close behind stopping the clock in a time of 34:30.
- Eric Stratoti closed out the season in a final time of 37:16, and Eric Miekley posted a time of 38:46.