Philadelphia, Pa. - The University of the Sciences softball team welcomed Post University for two games at the McNeil Family Field, falling in game one 8-1. The Devils took game two to the brink of daylight, after going down by eight runs before their second at bat; USciences rallied to close the gap with Post taking the final 12-9. Brooke Chisholm tallied a hit in each game of the series, going 2 for 3 with two runs scored and a run batted in against the Eagles in the late game. As Evangelina Olivera recorded a hit and a run scored in game one, before going 3 for 4 with two runs batted in and a run scored in the late game.
- Alexandra Jackson got some relief innings in game two, getting two plate appearances, going 2 for 2 with three RBI's.
- LaPlate drew two walks with a hit, adding two runs scored on the day.
- Lauren Davis knocked in two runs, going 1 for 3 and a run scored.
From The Mound
- Alexandra Jackson got the start in game one, seven hits allowed and four runs and a strikeout.
- Kaitlyn Gaynor came on to close out the first game, with five hits and two strikeouts.
- The Devils will be back in action on Thursday, April 20 when they travel to Georgian Court for a CACC doubleheader starting at 2:30PM.