Nyack, N.Y. - The University of the Sciences volleyball team traveled to Nyack on Saturday afternoon for a Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference contest, as they fell in four sets to the Warriors 3-1 (25-16, 25-19, 25-23, 25-21). The Devils reached their highest attacking percentage in two games at .042 with 38 kills, with their most attack attempts today at 142 since Oct. 15 when the Devils tallied 165 attacks against Concordia. A more active presence at the net, the Devils also accumulated five blocks on the afternoon, a feat they had not reached since Oct. 15. The Devils reached their highest attacking percentage in the third set at .171, when they recorded 14 kills in 41 attack attempts. The result of this match moves the Devils to 5-14 on the season and 4-12 in the CACC.
- Sophomore Elizabeth Checca logged eight kills on 23 attack attempts for a .130 attack percentage.
- Freshman Sarah Miller led the Devils with 10 kills on 42 attempts and two block assists.
- Sophomore Brooke Witmer recorded seven kills and three solo blocks.
- Dakota Raymond registered six kills, while Cassandra Moy added five of her own.
- Senior Meghan Neff added 28 assists with two aces and two block assists.
- The Devils will be back in action on Wednesday, Nov. 2 when they take a break from conference play to host the Lincoln Lions at 7PM.