Philadelphia, Pa. - The University of the Sciences softball team had to travel back to Chestnut Hill and reset after four innings were postponed on Saturday. The Griffins took the first game by a final score of 7-0. The Devils got the scoring started in game two behind a Brittany Granahan homer in the second inning. While Chestnut Hill would regain the lead in the fifth inning, after holding off a USciences late seventh inning rally to take game two by a final 5-3. Granahan finished the second game with two hits in three plate appearances, including a double and two runs scored.
- Starting pitcher Kaitlyn Gaynor went 2 for 2.
- Lauren Davis and Madison LaPlant each added a hit in three plate appearances.
- Jenna Hohenberger added a hit with a run scored and a run batted in.
- Emily Harris brought in the Devils final run on her lone hit in three at-bats.
From The Mound
- Gaynor threw four innings, with nine hits allowed and four strikeouts.
- Kyla Colburn appeared for two innings with one hit.
- The Devils will be back in action on Wednesday, April 26 when they host WilmU in a CACC contest from the McNeil Family Fields at 2PM.